In the current time, many hotels are being opened in different places. Marriage, reception, birth day and more function are being celebrated in big place. At the party venue, it is seen that a plate made of silver paper is used to eat food. Also It is better to take this plate for go out on a trip or go on a picnic, because it is disposable and it is very light.There are too many paper plate makers in the market but there are very few who make raw materials of paper plates.Therefore, its Silver Paper Making Business is beneficial these days.
Table of Contents
Silver Paper Making Business Plan
Market Opportunity of Silver Paper
The silver paper making business’s market opportunity is high. Because most of them are ordering the food from outside due to their busy schedule. Today The food is packed with the silver paper plates. So the demand for silver paper is very high. because silver plate cannot be made without silver paper. So the market scope of Silver Paper Making Business is good and this business is very successful. There is more chance and good money can be earned with small investment in it.
Investment for Silver Paper Making Business
Investment inside this business depends on this business and above ground, because if you start a big business, you have to invest more and small businesses start from home then less investment in them. If you have own land, then work can be done in less money and if you rent or buy land. then you have to invest more in it.The investment for the business in starting Small scale, The machine price ranges from Rs 75,000 to 1,25,000. The cost for raw materials for silver paper making business is Rs 25,000 to 50,000. So, the total amount required to start a silver paper making business is Rs 1,50,000 to 2,00,000.
Place for Silver Paper Making Business
This business requires the installation of a medium-sized machine, which will require 100 to 150 square feet of space so that the machine can be run without any obstruction. However, space is needed to keep the silver paper and brown paper used in it and also to keep the product after it is made. So, if you have 250 square feet of space, you should start this business. Choose the place of business in view of the facilities in import and export from transport there.
License for the Silver Paper Making Business
If you start a business of making silver paper then you will need some license.
- First, you need to complete your company registration process for the silver paper making business, then you need to get approval from the local government authority and then apply for the business license.
- You will also need to purchase the PAN card for your business and open a new bank account.
- In addition, it is important to apply for MSME Udyog Aadhar registration.
- Finally, review all of the silver manufacturers’ required tax obligations.
Raw Material for the Silver Paper
starting the business you will need some Raw materials, firstly you will need brown paper and the cost of the brown paper is about 1000 rupees. After this you will need silver paper and its cost is 38 rupees per Kg.After this, you have to use gum to do the work related to pasting and its cost is Rs 200 per liter. Now The raw material for this business you can purchase through the online from indiamart or ali baba website.
Silver Paper Making Machine
Fully automatic machine is required for this business and it takes only one or two machines to install it. The cost of this machine is around Rs 1.25 lakh but if there is a good budget for the business, then you can also buy a little big machine. The machine can be purchased both online and offline, you can buy it online from indiamart website, The link given below in the video description.
Silver Paper Manufacturing Process
- The process of making silver paper becomes very simple due to the machine being automatic.
- First of all, brown paper rolls are put in this machine so that the paper does not get twisted or torn from anywhere.
- A roll of silver foil is attached to the top of this machine. This foil is also applied in the same part of the machine, where a roll of brown paper is applied.
- Both sheets of paper are glued in such a way that when they come out, they completely stick together.
- After this, water mixed glue is put in the part of the machine where the two papers meet, so that these two papers can stick to each other.
- With the running of the machine, silver paper comes from one side and brown paper from the other side, and the necessary paper for the plate is made.
- After this, you can use this made paper to make different paperwork.
Marketing for the Silver Paper Business
Silver paper is a widely used product in India. You can explore the market that is spread across the country. There are several strategies you can pursue when marketing silver paper products such as silver paper rolls. In India, you can turn to the dealers who sell packaging-related items in the wholesale market or raw materials for making silver paper. The strategy that you need to implement is also based on your manufacturing capabilities. You can reach retailers large and small in your local market. And also marketing your silver paper in advertisements through television or in the newspapers.